Show Award Sponsorship
We are now accepting sponsorships for awards at the 2023 Convention Flower Show in Richmond, Virginia. The deadline for submitting award sponsorships for the 2023 convention is June 1, 2023.
Each year many members exhibit plants, arrangements, photos and gesneriad arts and crafts at the Convention Flower Show. The complete list of show winners at the 2022 Convention Flower Show in Tacoma is available here. The awards distributed for these entries are sponsored by individuals and chapters. You can sponsor an award even if you do not attend the convention.
Award sponsorship requests will be filled on a first-come basis. Award donors will be contacted if any changes must be made regarding sponsored awards. The Awards Chairperson will determine how undesignated awards will be distributed. Awards not presented will be held for the next convention flower show. All award donations are tax-deductible for sponsors in the United States.
Sponsor an award for 2023 online or by mailing this form to Paul Susi, Awards Chair. Before sponsoring one of the awards listed below, please refer to this list of awards to make sure that the award you have in mind has not already been sponsored.
- Best in Division: Horticulture ($100); other divisions ($75 – three awards)
- Runner-up to Best in Division: Horticulture ($75); other divisions ($60 – three awards)
- Best in each Section: $45 (up to 17 awards)
- Sweepstakes in Horticulture: $75
- Runner-up to Sweepstakes in Horticulture: $60 (one award)
- Sweepstakes in Artistic and the Arts: $60 (two awards)
- Runner-up to Sweepstakes in Artistic: $45
- Multi-Division Sweepstakes: $75
- Special Awards: $30
- Best in each Class (blue ribbon): $15 (up to 81 awards)
last updated 8/13/22